Hello all! This post is going to be a little different than my others! I'm taking part in a "Blog Challenge" and my challenge this week is to tell you 10 things about myself that few people know! So....here goes:
1. Favorite color: don't have one! I actually like a lot of colors, but most range in the deeper shades; burgundy, gold, hunter green, dark purple, and teal.
2. Pet Peeve: People who believe everyone owes them...take responsibility for your life and work for what you want!
3. Favorite Author(s):Nora Roberts/J.D. Robb & Stephanie Meyers
4. Favorite Band(s):Train, Script, New Kids on the Block, & Backstreet Boys(yes! I'm still a teeny bopper at heart!)
5. Favorite T.V. shows:I love Survivor, Biggest Loser, Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives and Big Brother
6. Dream job(s):I have 2! To be a published author and to own my own vacation resort in a warm sunny place!
7. Favorite Bible verse: Psalm 23
8. Favorite vacation spot: Myrtle Beach, S.C., Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg,TN,
9. Places I want to visit: Ireland, Memphis, TN, Bahamas
10. I grew up in a big city, but I now live in a tiny town and I love every minute of it!
So there you have it! 10 things that people outside of my family don't know about me. I have ecclectic tastes in everything and I like it! I like knowing that I am uniquely me.