Hello and welcome to my little corner of the web, where I will be sharing my scrapbook layouts, current project ideas, tutorials and more. I'm new to the blogging world, so come along for a wild and creative ride!

Sunday, January 22, 2012

New Challenge Blog opening soon!

Hey all!  I don't know about you, but I love scrapbook challenges.  They get the creative juices flowing, spark ideas, and force me out of my comfort zone.  It's why I'm so excited to tell you about a new challenge blog that is starting up.  It's called Krafty Girls.  The first challenge will be launched on February 14, 2012.  Go bookmark their site.  Hope to see you there!

Denay

1 comment:

  1. Denay,
    Thank you for helping us spread the word about Krafty Girls!
    I hope to see you play along with all our challenges:)
    Maribel
    Krafty Girls
    ilovescrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete