Hello and welcome to my little corner of the web, where I will be sharing my scrapbook layouts, current project ideas, tutorials and more. I'm new to the blogging world, so come along for a wild and creative ride!

Monday, August 1, 2011

So busy!

Things have been super crazy around my house lately.  The kids go back to school next week and I've been working a few extra hours these past weeks.  I did manage to get in some scrapping time though!  Over at scrapbook.com I took part in last weekend's Progressive challenge. 
This lo is of my youngest.  I had so much fun creating this lo.  It's not my usual style.  I've always been afraid of tearing and distressing, but I saw this wonderful tutorial (which just happened to be a part of the Progressive Challenge) over at Moments of Tranquility  and decided to try it.  I think it's one of my new favorite things to put on a layout. 
Thanks Natasha for the wonderful tutorial! 
(sorry if the link doesn't work!  I'm still learning this blog thing!)

No comments:

Post a Comment