Hello and welcome to my little corner of the web, where I will be sharing my scrapbook layouts, current project ideas, tutorials and more. I'm new to the blogging world, so come along for a wild and creative ride!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Color Challenge 2 at Scrappily Ever After

Hey all!  I'm back with another entry into Scrappily Ever After's color challenge.  This is the second challenge for August, and I have to say I loved, loved, loved the colors for this week.  The rules are you have to use 4 out of 5 colors on the card.  Check them out below!
There was also a twist for this week.  You have to use the sketch below:

I love using sketches.  They are a great jumping off point for my creativity.  Sometimes I will alter the sketch to better fit my lo, and other times I will follow the sketch as close as I can.  Here's my entry:

(I apologize for the crappy picture, but the flash kept distorting the image.)I used all of the colors except for the brown.  I love how this lo came together.
Let me know what you think!



1 comment:

  1. Great page Denay, really like the diecut! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete