Hello and welcome to my little corner of the web, where I will be sharing my scrapbook layouts, current project ideas, tutorials and more. I'm new to the blogging world, so come along for a wild and creative ride!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What Your Thanksgiving Meal Says About You~ Quiz results!

For my blogging challenge this week I chose to take a quiz!  Here are my results:

When it comes to the holidays, you follow and love the big traditions. You look forward to them every year.

You see the holidays as a time to be close to loved ones. It's a good time to reconnect and make memories.

You like the aspects of the holiday that remind you of your childhood - opening presents, treats, and old favorite foods.

During the holidays, you are likely to feel comforted. At your worst, you feel a bit over-indulgent.

You consider yourself a big kid, and you're proud of it.

You tend to spend your holidays sharing and pitching in. You'll do whatever needs to be done.

This is me exactly!  I love tradition and the holidays bring up wonderful childhood memories.  I love being with family and loved ones and I absolutely consider myself a BIG kid! 

No comments:

Post a Comment